Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

My god.

I have seen some of your other flashes.

I am too scared to watch it.

10/10 so you don't haunt me.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

First half let it down.

Animation/Artwork in pretty much the first half was really bad.
That department got better towards the end but It probably would have been better if Kirbopher did it all.
Jokes were ok but Chris' animation+voice combined with Rina's voice and writer skillz are what made brawl taunts 1 and 2 successful.

Disappointing, could have been acceptable/above average if some decent animators were found for the first half.

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Well. .

Commenting first on the animation. The art was something that vaguely resembled a person and could have been drawn in a couple of minutes. There wasn't any REAL animation I could instantly see just a couple of different posed pictures put together and then stretched up and down or side to side to imitate speaking - which I would think someone to be rather weird if they did that in real life. You said you wanted animation to be simple, the trouble is it isn't simple it is absolutely basic and without effort - making it bad for me.

Voicing was great, well timed and pitched right in the appropriate parts. It made me chuckle a couple of times and was overall funny and fitted the topic.

Basically, this flash was great because of the voicing. Take away the animation and, to be honest, it wouldn't have made a difference and I still would have chuckled at the audio.

Put some effort into the animation next time because that sort of thing can be done in less than a few hours and you shouldn't be put on the same page as animations that have taken people weeks and months to accomplish and are such great pieces of animation.

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Dad `n Me

Yeah pretty much a restyled version of Dad N Me but I prefer the graphics of Dad n me more than this.
And the `Level Up (new Combo)` thingy just looked like a rip off of Castle crashers (Toms beard version).
No Originality makes it nothing new or fun to play.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

lol Nice Game

Bit too Easy as you cant die and the boss cant get you to burn the rope.
Make it a bit harder(funner) and add more levels.

For those who it isn't working for - download it. It didn't work for me so I downloaded it :P

Mystery Island Mystery Island

Unextrodinary

The size of the flash was unnecessary and I couldn't get the full potential of the game play because of it. Unneeded ads at varied opportunities.
The game wasn't very original either, just an easier version of tetris. Make the size a lot smaller and add better features.